Monday, July 15, 2013

The Review: Moroccan Oil

I've never been on to dabble in hair products, but now that I am more into the beauty scene -and I have started re-dying my hair blonde, I though I should start investing in a few things to keep my locks healthy after all of the bleaching. And as a hair novice, where better to start than the cult beauty blogger favourite that is, Moroccan Oil! 

 


I picked this up back in April with a voucher I received for my birthday. I opted for the 25ml size, mainly because of the price. I didn't fancy spending $50 on the full size when I didn't know if it would work, even though I had read so many great reviews. 
I use this every time I wash my hair, which is every 2nd or 3rd day, and I just pour a small amount into the palm of my hands, rub my hands together and run them through the ends of my damp hair. It smells amazing, and it makes my dry ends feel so much healthier. It also helps with the frizz factor and smoothes everything down. My hair looks shinier, smoother and healthy when I use the Moroccan Oil, and I can definitely notice a difference in my hair when I don't use it. 
The only thing I don't like with this size bottle is that there is no pump, so sometimes when i pour it out I get way to much product! I'd definitely spend the extra money to buy the bigger bottle for the pump. 
I've had my 25ml bottle for a good 2 months, and as you can see I have used a litle less than half of the bottle. It is quite pricey, at $25 for the 25ml size, and $50 for the 125 ml, but it lasts months, so I can justify it. 

You can buy Moroccan Oil online or in salons or places like Hairhouse Warehouse in Australia. 


Have you tried Moroccan Oil, or any other products from the brand?

xo


1 comment :

  1. i have not tried this cult product! it does seem like itll be annoying because of it having no pump, but you can always try out the dove oil and then reuse the pump on that! x

    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete