Monday, April 1, 2013

Topshop Haul Feb/March

Hey guys!!

 Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all had a great Easter, and have been enjoying stuffing your faces with chocolate!

I have yet another Topshop haul today...I can't help it! There is always something I like on the website, and i have a problem!
Here's what I bought over the last 2 months. This was bought in 2 different lots, I'm not that crazy!


   




 Knitted Lace Shimmer Jumper- 40 Pounds




             Fleck Oversized Top- 18 Pounds       


 
    Basic Grey Marl Hoody        Flecked Oversized Top- 18 Pounds



I love everything I bought! The Flecked Oversized Tops are soo nice. I thought they would be just a jersey material, but they feel like a knit, and are such nice quality. And all of the knit jumpers are so heavy and warm and great quality. I can never find any jumpers as good as Topshop ones, especially here in Australia. 

What was your favourite item I bought?

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment