Thursday, February 21, 2013

Get To Know Me!!

Hi Guys! It's been awhile again I know, I'm sorry!! I thought today I would do a 'Get to know me' Tag post so you guys can get a little bit more of an insight to me and my life!

So lets get started!

HOW OLD ARE YOU? 
I am 22, will be 23 in April

WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Ashlee

WHAT IS YOUR NATIONALITY?
Australian

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?
I am currently unemployed but looking very hard for a job, and saving money to start my own online business on the side :)

IF YOU COULD VISIT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
I would love to visit England! I want to shop at all the places we don't have here in Aus like H&M, Primark etc. I would also love to meet fellow bloggers and youtubers that I've watched and admired for so long. I've just always been intrigued by England, the old stone houses and architecture, the culture, even the weather! If i ever get the chance I would love to live there one day.

FAVOURITE CLOTHING SHOP? 
I'd probably say Topshop. Forever new and Dotti would come a close second. 

WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE?
Aus size 7, UK size 5, Europe size 38

HOW TALL ARE YOU?
I think 5'1 or 5'2 

FAVOURITE COLOUR?
Probably a peachy/apricot colour. 

DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
No

DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
No, just my boyfriends family dog, Jake the Old English Sheepdog :)(If you're an Aussie, the Dulux Paint dog!)I also have a cat Benji, but because Jake likes to eat cats, he had to stay with my mum :)


 



DO YOU HAVE ANY CHILDREN?
Not yet, one day in the very distant future :)

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MAKEUP BRAND?
I haven't really experimented with many makeup brands so far, so I'd have to say MAC for now. 

WHAT DO YOU DO IN YOUR FREE TIME?
I like to dabble in a bit of photography, I like to bake yummy things and decorate cupcakes, I take dance classes in Tap and Ballet and I work on blog posts. Other general things would be reading magazines, pinterest, watching youtube videos etc.  

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKEUP?
Yes I do! Because I'm not working at the moment I don't really feel the need to wear makeup everyday. At the moment I only really wear it on special occasions! I just don't see the point in getting made up if no one is around to see it!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
I really love Autumn. I love watching the leaves slowly change colour and start to fall, love the start of the cold weather and the hint that winter is on it's way, and everything just looks so pretty!

FAVOURITE MOVIE?
Ooh I don't know there are a lot of movies i really like! Love Actually is up there, and i really enjoyed The Kids Are Alright. 

FAVOURITE FOOD?
Creamy Mustard Chicken Fettucine! The boy made it from scratch one night and since then we cook maybe once a week! I love anything chicken though. Chicken ceasar salad, other chicken pastas, butter chicken, chicken parma, the list could go on! I also really love treating myself to a block of Lindt Lindor chocolate, YUMM!

FAVOURTIE YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
Oh this is hard! I watch a lot of people on Youtube, the majority of them being British. I'll just make a list of the people I really love and watch all the time!




Wow that's a long list! I do watch sooo many others but these are the people that I watch every video! 


So now you know a little bit more about me! Hope you enjoyed this post, and I promise there will be more coming soon! 

xo






No comments :

Post a Comment