Friday, May 24, 2013

New Beginnings!


So as you may be able to tell, my blog has had a wonderful makeover, courtesy of the lovely Chelsea from Bella Lulu Ink. 
It is a lot more grown up, classy, sophisticated and professional looking, and I couldn't be happier! It is exactly what I envisioned in my mind.
I chose a pre-made template, and asked if Chelsea could make a few changes to it to make a bit more of a custom look. She happily obliged, and did everything I asked, even if I was getting annoying with all my requests! 

So now that I am 100% happy with my blog, I am feeling a lot more motivation to post on a regular basis. I am in the process of changing up my skincare routine, so coming up in the next few week will be some hauls on what I have bought, and them some reviews on what I am using. 

There will also be some more beauty posts, and some lifestyle, photo heavy posts appearing on the blog. Anything from a yummy treat I have baked on the weekend, to a day trip. 

If you are looking to give your blog a fabulous makeover, check out Chelsea's Etsy Shop, she also does business cards, logo's, and many other things to get your social media looking pretty :)

Do you like the new look? 

XO

No comments :

Post a Comment