Thursday, September 27, 2012

Topshop and Dotti Haul!

Hi fellow bloggers! Sorry it's been a long time in between posts. A few life issues took over, and I couldn't edit any pictures for awhile, but fear not!! I am back with a slightly big haul!

I ordered a few bits from Topshop and Dotti, and ordered one thing from the Roxy website. Pastels are everywhere at the moment, and I am loving it!! 



 Topshop Panel Jumper



Topshop Daisy Oversized Blouse



Topshop Grey Silk Blouse



 Topshop Sailor Dress



 Dotti Dress on sale $19.95



Dotti Dress On Sale $19.95



Dotti Jumper On Sale $19.95



Dotti Blouse On Sale $19.95



Roxy Jumper $79.99


I know it's going into warmer weather here in Aus, but i had my eye on alot of these things for awhile, and i couldn't pass up the sale prices of the Dotti items!

Do you like the items I bought? Which is your favourite?

xo



No comments :

Post a Comment